DPV Diving-Open Water
The Professional Scuba Association International’s Sport Diver Propulsion Vehicle course is designed to teach divers to properly use a Diver Propulsion Vehicle for sport open water diving activities. It will discuss the configuration and the peripheral equipment, as well as accessories and maintenance.
MANUAL CONTENT INCLUDES:
• The History of the DPV Diving.
• Open Water DPV Use and Potential Hazards.
• Overview of DPV System Configuration.
• DPV Theory and Operation.
• Practical Water Skills.
• DPV Preparation and Maintenance.
• DPV’s and Safe Operation.